Which zodiac sign is the best lover?

Which zodiac sign is the best lover?
I heard that libra‘s are the best lovers. I beg to differ. What do you think?

Answer by nikos m
do u beleive in zodiac signs?? bad for u!

Answer by Ms. Intuition
Scorpios, i looked it up on the yahoo astrology thing.

Answer by >>LbC’s fiNeSt<<
IDK. BUT SCORPIO‘S ARE THE FREAKEST…GO SCORPIO

Answer by deep purple
cancer. and taurus.

Answer by girlegyrl
Pisces

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

What is the Horoscope for this month?

Answer by Zerayah
virgo

Answer by reneechipman
virgo

Answer by pappin
virgo!!

Answer by milly_1963
Libra is about to come on the 23rd of September to October 22nd.

Love & Blessings
Milly

Answer by Masta N8
Virgo and Libra

What do you think? Answer below!

Incoming search terms:

• which zodiac sign is the best lover
  • which zodiac sign is the best
  • zodiac signs best lovers
  • best lovers of the zodiac
  • what zodiac sign is the best lover
  • zodiac best lovers
  • best zodiac lovers
  • Which horoscope sign is the best lover
  • which zodiac signs are the best lovers
  • what sign is the best lover

, , ,

53 Responses to Which zodiac sign is the best lover?

1. saphire January 12, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

Virgo baby!!

2. vickie l January 12, 2013 at 3:04 pm #

I have always heard scorpios where freaks

3. Zerayah January 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm #

Erbody know aquarius are better

go water bearer

4. Finestchyna January 12, 2013 at 4:14 pm #

I think Gemini’s are the best lovers. I think so because if you like variety their split personalities cause you to get a different experience each time.

5. mizzezshakyra January 12, 2013 at 5:08 pm #

They say it’s the scorpios but I’m a Leo! REPRSENT!…But Leos do it best…so…but to me it don’t matter what sign…as long as you got the “stuff”…lol just kidding

6. knnthclmnts January 12, 2013 at 5:53 pm #

i think the best lovers are the ones that pay the bills take care of there familys stay home with there children at night and keep striving for a beeter life .

7. poisoneva January 12, 2013 at 6:42 pm #

Scorpio. Hands down. Trust me, I am one!

8. juana v January 12, 2013 at 7:41 pm #

i think its LEO’S CUZ u GOT IT AND I THINK THEY R 11 :)

9. gtkaren January 12, 2013 at 8:17 pm #

I think zodiac has nothing to do with it. It takes a person with consideration to make a good lover.

10. ♥ SmartyPantss =] January 12, 2013 at 8:24 pm #

Pisces all tha way! <3

11. decembersnow32 January 12, 2013 at 9:10 pm #

Virgos!!!

12. Pablo January 12, 2013 at 9:13 pm #

lets all do our own experiment… and since it’s only effective in the moment when the moment is right…I’ll get back to you one of these moments.

13. maaswett January 12, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

Cancer for sure. The sign for cancer is 69! Lucky for me I’m a cancer, besides my husband would agree with me :)

14. pappin January 12, 2013 at 9:40 pm #

i heard that those who are pisces are more romantic

15. D-Wizzle January 12, 2013 at 9:40 pm #

Virgos are the best lovers. Ask any girl who’s had the pleasure of being with me. LOL.

16. sexyshorty1103 January 12, 2013 at 10:06 pm #

Scorpios!!!

17. haunted_angel85 January 12, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

I think it’s scorpians. They are considered to be very sexual and passionate. Although at the end of the day it’s all down to personal preference and i fail to see how all the great lovers in the world are born in the same four weeks! My partner is fantastic and he is a pisces so i don’t think this has any factual grounding!

18. tishy January 12, 2013 at 11:49 pm #

Hello Ciaboo !

I think that Cancerian people are excellent because we live to please our mate; we simply won’t stop until the job is done, wherever- whenever !

Love, light, and peace,
    tishy

19. Erin C January 13, 2013 at 12:44 am #

Cancerians all the way definatley

But Taurus is good too

20. andyheretic January 13, 2013 at 12:55 am #

Gemini studs…

21. Cheryl J January 13, 2013 at 1:29 am #

when the signs were named the people who named them believed that the universe circled the earth but the earth is part of a solar system itself so pick any you want and if you read something you dont like under your zodiac sign find one that you like :)

22. inquiringmind January 13, 2013 at 1:38 am #

I think it’s a tie between Scorpio and Taurus. Gemini and Aries are supposed to be good too.

23. 2manydogs January 13, 2013 at 1:56 am #

I’m a Libra so I like what you heard, but Leo and Aries were very, very good to me.

24. crystal s January 13, 2013 at 2:06 am #

leos are the best

25. jjj January 13, 2013 at 2:20 am #

most people here are saying their own signs are the best…

aries, virgos, scorpios…

26. Nat B January 13, 2013 at 2:46 am #

Pieces!They are the romantic type,caring and loving.

27. Juliana January 13, 2013 at 3:09 am #

Scorpios!
    I know one

28. robin o January 13, 2013 at 3:40 am #

that would be a virgo >beyond a shadow of a doubt >one hot lover

29. diamond123 January 13, 2013 at 4:32 am #

I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.NOT THE ZODIAC SIGN THEIR BORN UNDER.

30. happy go lucky January 13, 2013 at 4:48 am #

scorpio or gemini. i guess

31. BountyHuntress January 13, 2013 at 5:08 am #

VIRGO WOMEN ARE THE BEST, COUPLED WITH SCORPIO, OR CAPRICORN MALES!!!!

32. virgodoll January 13, 2013 at 5:16 am #

i think Scorpios

According to the answers so far given , i should be the perfect lover, my sun sign is Virgo, my moon sign is Pisces and my rising sign is Scorpio, but God knows I am pathetic at all this.

33. sally January 13, 2013 at 6:07 am #

the one who tries his or her best, i think libras are good lovers, very good- but then i’ve only had one-sally

34. john January 13, 2013 at 6:16 am #

tuarus

35. ~Let Him Fly~ January 13, 2013 at 6:36 am #

*Leo* “You haven’t been loved until you’ve been loved by a leo”

36. rosemary f January 13, 2013 at 7:25 am #

i agree that libras are not good lovers but choosing a lover by his sign is not a god way to go gf

37. Laughing Libra January 13, 2013 at 7:45 am #

I am a Libra and have been told that I am excellent in bed. However from my experiences I can’t say the same for Libra men. I think Pisces are boring also since they are too emotional. A Pisces man would actually withhold sex if he is mad and are too routine like Libra males. Capricorns are boring also.

I had a freaky Virgo once, but he was such a horrible person that I try to block him out of my thoughts.

I guess I just have to do an experiment the next year to see.

38. peachy January 13, 2013 at 8:44 am #

as a leo – we like to put on a good show so we go all out. i’ve never had a complaint because i will #$ ^$ %&**&(^#@$ #$ )%#%@$ @%$ ^$ %^%^&&*&&*$ $ &^##@^$ ^*)(*)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you should give a leo a try.

39. salty January 13, 2013 at 9:00 am #

Aquarius rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. MB20 January 13, 2013 at 9:22 am #

YEA LIBRA LOVERS OF THE ZODIAC

41. jade January 13, 2013 at 9:25 am #

nahhh. for me it’s CANCER, well not because i’m a cancer but it’s that cancer.. man how can i say this.. they’re the most emotional and moody sign (wait i’m out of the line) well it’s just cancer. cancer all the way.

42. fattygirl_3917104 January 13, 2013 at 9:44 am #

leo are the best of all

43. shirleypowers1953 January 13, 2013 at 10:01 am #

scorpio

44. Jamaison D January 13, 2013 at 10:18 am #

The first part of the month is Virgo, and then comes Our truely well-balanced “LIBRA”

45. chainlightning38 January 13, 2013 at 10:39 am #

From The Onion for this week. Nobody does it better.

Your Birthday Today
    Hope of a stripper jumping out of your sheet cake will only continue to fade with each slice that is cut and served.

Aries March 21 – April 19
    A whirlwind office romance will bloom today between you and that stunning spreadsheet that tracks all funded programs, their revenue sources, and the deductible services they provide.

Taurus April 20 – May 20
    You’ll receive an important life lesson from Jan-Michael Vincent this week after everyone in town starts calling you the boy who cried Airwolf.

Gemini May 21 – June 21
    For whatever reason, lately it feels like your heart just isn’t into pumping blood through its arteries and cardiac veins by repeated, rhythmic contractions.

Cancer June 22 – July 22
    Unwavering faith in a supreme, all-knowing being that controls the universe will help you to overcome a series of rational and seemingly insurmountable arguments this week.

Leo July 23 – August 22
    The truth is, even if you were to throw away your complete collection of Hustler magazines, you’d still be left with a lot of issues.

Virgo August 23 – September 22
    Fed up with being exploited and mistreated at work, you’ll finally take control of your life this Thursday and hand in your two-year notice of resignation.

Libra September 23 – October 23
    The sight of an elderly man riding a child’s merry-go-round in the rain will resonate deeply with you today as a metaphor for absolutely everything.

Scorpio October 24 – November 21
    You’ll be cured of a lifelong phobia this week after realizing that heights are just as scared of you as you are of them.

Sagittarius November 22 – December 21
    Your incredible reflexes, hand-eye coordination, and taciturn manner will cause you to become known throughout the West as The Man Who Handcuffed Lightning But Was Afraid To Talk About His True Feelings.

Capricorn December 22 – January 19
    The fifth coming of Jesus Christ this week will reveal that you haven’t been paying as much attention as you’d thought.

Aquarius January 20 – February 18
    Racial tensions will suddenly and fortunately be broken this week by the unexpected arrival of an Asian.

Pisces February 19 – March 20
    While a persistent case of writer’s block may have driven you right to the edge, it will continue to delay your suicide for months to come.

46. Susan S January 13, 2013 at 11:34 am #

September is Virgo and goes into Libra.

47. fuzzy19 January 13, 2013 at 12:20 pm #

virgo…i just had my birthday on the third…

48. Pablo January 13, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

Earthy; Virgo followed by Airy Libra : ) Seriously, check out a monthly site; beliefisnotrequired.com then you can get it every month.

Peace & Love

49. jackdelon_1990 January 13, 2013 at 1:15 pm #

tomorrow we are on the first day of libra..

50. susan81382 January 13, 2013 at 1:56 pm #