Which horoscope sign is the most trustworthy and honest?

Which horoscope sign is the most trustworthy and honest?
and your favourite? Please state your own horoscope too. :D

Answer by Sol
i trust Pisces and Capricorn, they are like boyscouts, loyal and honest and straightforward… it may hurt, but a Capricorn will tell it how it is. Pisces are good listeners.

My favorite is Sagittarius, because i get them and i have been in love with one for the past 6 years… not clingy at all and super funny! Enough distance and space for my own needs…

I am an Aquarius.

Answer by Wendy
mine… aquarius… though i guess we’re weird.. you can learn about yours too

Answer by James
I would say Capricorns. They tend to be my favorite signs.

Answer by NecropolisXR
Honest? Sags.

Trustworthy? Pisces.

All the Sags I know are brutally honest, but will tell everybody your secret if you confide in them.

Answer by Big Scrappy
Any sun sign can be dishonest, just as any sun sign can be scrupulous and trustworthy as the day is long. Still, if you are looking for a generalization here, I say look to Aquarius or Pisces, the final two signs and the most evolved though neither without its share of issues certainly. The two signs who can tell a lie with no guilt and no sign of it are Gemini and Scorpio. A saying in ancient times was “Don’t rely on Gemini” in fact.

What do you think? Answer below!

Incoming search terms:

• most honest zodiac sign
  • are scorpios trustworthy
  • Most trustworthy zodiac
  • who is the most honest of all the zodiac signs
  • most trustworthy zodiac sign
  • what is the most trustworthy zodiac sign
  • the most honest zodiac sign
  • most trustful zodiac sign
  • who are the most trustworthy zodiac
  • which is the mosyt honest star sighn

, , , ,

9 Responses to Which horoscope sign is the most trustworthy and honest?

1. Heidi T June 6, 2013 at 8:52 am #

Trustworthy – Libra
    Honest – Sagittarius

Favorite – Aquarius because they are
    Intelligent
    Unique
    Humanitarian
    They like to analyze a situation over before making a commitment or getting into a relationship with the person they love.
    They fight for causes that they believe in.
    They are very good with technology ( computers, electronics )
    Friendly
    Cool
    Hot
    Sexy

2. Shannon June 6, 2013 at 8:58 am #

Sag, Cap, Cancer, Pisc

3. bacon & cheese June 6, 2013 at 9:34 am #

Ask a scorpio, they’ll gonna tell you as it is,

4. *JaZ-M!N* June 6, 2013 at 10:17 am #

Honest i think taurus…. trust worthy…. taurus… Hes my husband and he tells me everything… and probably aquarius… cause i do the same for him… :)

5. Sweetie! June 6, 2013 at 11:09 am #

All of the Scorpios I have met have been very trust worthy.

6. MELLOW LOVER June 6, 2013 at 11:35 am #

Definitely Taurus, and my sign is Taurus

7. Cowboy, Baby! June 6, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

Trustworthy? Taurus and Virgo. If you ask them to do something, they will definitely get it done.

Honest? Capricorn and Pisces. Capricorn, even if it hurts your feelings. Pisces because they want you to know but will soften it.

My favorite. I don’t really have one. Right now my favorite people are Pisces and Gemini, but tomorrow it will be different.

8. Scrambled June 6, 2013 at 12:52 pm #

Leo is very trustworthy for me, Virgo, Taurus, Sagittarius too! I think the honest ones are Capricorns (the most honest ones) Geminis and Aries.I don’t mean to show off, I am a Scorpio and they’re my faves.Scorpio is known to be the leader, and smart. But my cousin is a Scorpio too and SHE is smart and the leader. My best friends are both Leos, and we always fight over the spotlight. I do not advise the idea of a Leo and Scorpio together! :D From my experience, a Scorpio cant tell how another of his/her kind is feeling, same with every other horoscope! Some people are true not to believe-in horoscopes in one way, since you are what you want to be, regardless of anything your sign, friends, or relatives tell you. The REALLY important thing is this: ‘You have a mind of your own, and along with your heart, it shall lead you to the right path. Follow your inner self, they’ll tell you what to do.’

Hope that helps, (sorry if it’s too long I just felt like saying what MY inner self told me to)

Scrambled

P.S: The CAPITALS are not meant to be shouting they’re being used instead of italics.

9. bunny June 6, 2013 at 1:33 pm #

I’m very trustworthy – I honestly can’t recall a single secret that I’ve told, big or small, throughout my lifetime. I’m loyal too, and I do try my best to be honest. I’m Aquarius, but I don’t know if that goes the same for all Aquarians; I haven’t really known enough to say.

In my experience, the most trustworthy people have been Cancer. I wouldn’t say they were the most honest though – I think that would be Librans or Taurus.