Where can I find credible information on the all-around best iPad apps?
I just ordered an iPad and I want to deck it out with the best apps available. I’ve seen apps that can cost up to $ 19.99, which I don’t mind paying, but I want to know that I’m getting my money’s worth.
The problem I’m having with app hunting is biases. Everybody seems to think the apps they’re using are the absolute best. Either that or every other site which claims to be an app reviewer (since apps are the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread) is simply promoting or advertising specific ones with no viable reasoning.
I want to find a site that gives thorough (preferably video) reviews and/or has customer reviews (similar to “top rated” or “most downloaded”). Like I said, I’m trying to avoid biased opinions, like if iTunes were claiming Apple-designed apps to be the best.
However, if people do have suggestions along with research to back it up, I’d like to find the best apps in categories such as:
– Streaming Video
– Photo Viewers
– Ebook Viewers
– Music Players
– Music Production (the piano app, rhythm creation)
– Daily Horoscopes/Scriptures/Fortune Cookie-types
– Instant Messaging
– Internet Browsers
– etc, etc.. (anything else I forgot that is a must for the iPad)
And let me clarify: when I say “the best,” I mean the all-around best in functionality, speed, ease-of-use… stuff like that.
Any help would be appreciated. The Internet has the information, I’m sure, and I’m still looking. Finding it and trusting the credibility is another story. Thanks for your help!
Answer by abd rahman
you can try go to http://topipadaccessories.net
more apps for you.
Answer by Appolicious
Try Appolicious.com. I am biased, since I work for Appolicious, but we have both unbiased editorial reviews of iPad apps but also user reviews and user-created lists of the best iPad apps on a variety of topics such as iPad DJ apps or iPad notetaking apps. It’s a good way to get a view of which iPad apps are new and hot (BTW I just downloaded Air Harp and it rocks!)
Here’s an iPad roundup page:
Here’s an iPad app search:
Shara at Appolicious
Give your answer to this question below!
♣♫♪♫♪ There IS NO change in zodiac, care to read ♫♪♫♫♣?
Yes, I can explain it to you since I’m an astrologer. This is a requirement since many of you are being involved into what’s known as “TWITTER SNOWBALL EFFECT”.
Here are some facts from me, an astrologer.
– Astrology is not astronomy. An astronomer can’t decide about changes in Zodiac. If people did actually tried to learn about what’s going on they would find that even the person who said that “astrologers are not valid anymore” never mentioned anything about actually adding a new Zodiac sign.
– Zodiac is not connected to constellations proportionally. That means that signs are divided by Earth equinox, instead the position of the stars. Aries starts exactly same each year and it’s all based upon 365 days of our Earth going around the Sun. Sign of Aries starts exactly on Spring Equinox.
– Zodiac CAN’T CHANGE the number of 12 since it’s based upon Four Elements. That’s why there’re Fire, Air, Earth and Water signs and EACH OF THEM are divided by the number of three (similar to three aggregate states).
– It’s just a rumor that started by some stupid people who don’t even know how to properly read before making an elephant of a fly. Don’t buy into talking of people who’re not astrologers!
– Astrology is not “daily horoscopes”. Daily horoscopes are not connected with astrology and they represent a global disease of stupidity involved. heck, the reason why the horoscopes section is here is because it’s considered to be “fun” lol
Daily horoscopes are greatly despised by both Scientists as well as Astrologers alike.
– If you have anything else to ask, feel free. The involvement and such a boom that happened yesterday is seriously irrelevant and utterly amazing to see how people are being superficial about it. There’s no change nor there ever will be change.
– Also, sideral a.k.a eastern house system of the Zodiac also doesn’t take the sign of Ophiuchus as a concerned factor in astrology. Actually, nobody does expect some people who don’t even know what decans are. So don’t buy into anything before you adequately research it. That’s one of my paroles :}
Anyway, there’s no new or old astrology, there’s only one astrology that resembles as truthful and it’s exactly the one that’s tropical. I’ve researched other ones which never ever showed as much reinsurance as tropical house system showed. Actually, there’s even no Sideral or Tropical Zodiac, those are only house systems which are different. Zodiac Isn’t changeable in both Sideral and/or Tropical house systems! : )
– There’s only ONE true astrology and it’s what’s today popularly known as Tropical Zodiac house system based astrology which originated from Mesopotamian area and it’s name given by the citizens of Ancient Rome. One of the first teachers of astrology were Kalidei (Children of the Stars) who were Mesopotamian priests in that time. Name of Western Astrology is used simply because of the same media publicity and is taken as something usual (something similar to “I can has cheezeburger” or “It’s over 9000”).
Stick with the tropical house system and to adequately conclude your Zodiac sign I suggest program called World of Wisdom, trial version :]
And, please, don’t read newspaper horoscopes – those aren’t horoscopes at all, all just media crap that’s meant for mere fun.
Best regards to all those with common sense.
@ D J : Hahahahaha agreed :]
@Ahid Shaman BlahBlah : Yeah, accurate reading? Cnn might say? Ophiuchus ringtone? Are you high? Seriously, do you people even read?
And, just because it says so (anyone can write) it doesn’t mean that it’s correct. :] If you, however, met an astrologer who’s working with Sideral astrology he’ll notably say it’s all rubbish to adjust to the new sign. You know why? Because Zodiac isn’t something changeable.
@Person who;s born during discoveries of three planets : Still, those are planets, not Zodiac. Please, read again my post/question to see why planets are different than of the Zodiac. :]
Answer by D J
Thanks for the detailed explanation, but unfortunately I feel that most of these “sudden experts on astrology” will not read it and keep saying everything has changed because they read it or heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend. It will just take some time, then the news will subside, and these experts will probably go back to their daily horoscope apps wondering why they didn’t change to the “new” signs.
Answer by Luvly1
Well I refused to believe the change in the first place. I’m too much of a Libra to think that was a mistake. Thanks for trying to put a stop to this nonsense.
Answer by The Only Exception
I don’t care what anyone says I have been a Gemini for 16 years now and I will be one for the rest of my life.
Answer by Ramona
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is absolutely infuriating how people listen to bs and don’t do their research! Or how people say their horoscope in the paper came out wrong so they dismiss the astrology on the whole. I guess there will always be yin and yang, dumb and dumber… thanks again.
Answer by sheesh
I agree with you lokje ..your name is difficult lol !
But a few suggestions :
I was not born then but when Uranus, Neptune and Pluto were discovered and were attributed to Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio..did it have such upheaval too ?? I am merely asking btw.
You are aware that astrologers have different points of views. I like to look at everything me..what about the houses ? equal, placidus, koch etc ?
Some will say that saturn represents the mother and the sun represents the father whilst the moon represents the child..I found it true in all cases..stuff repeats itself in a chart.
You say that western astrology is the only true one. Well I have not studied the other types but with vedic I am taurus ascendant instead of gemini..hmmmmm
What about Chinese astrology ? Of course people only know the year of the dragon etc just like horoscopes in newspapers but it is actually a very very complex system.
I have only studied western astrology. As a typical Sag with gemini rising I get interested in other stuff too and put some on the back burner.
Frankly I do not care. I am still ME. And western describes me very well.
Right am now an Ophuchius..eh eh eh..am still sagittarian anyway.
Even with the change..I would be scorpio and scorpio is also strong in my chart and it would not bother me……………!
What do you think? Answer below!
news,daily,news daily,daily news,obama,esat,nort korea,korea,china,turkey,america.