Do you ever read your horoscope and think it’s wrong? Do you, at the same time, read other horoscopes and think, “That sounds more like me…?” A specific sign of the zodiac gives you great insights into your day to day living. So, “what horoscope am I,” you may want to know. In this article, let’s find out what zodiac sign you were born under!
Zodiac sign is one of the twelve segments of the celestial sphere divided into equal sections – 12 constellations correspond to the different months of the year. To know your zodiac sign, it is necessary to determine in what sign the Sun was the day when you were born. It means that you should find out in what sign zone the Sun was, not in what constellation. However, if your date of birth on a “cups,” the conjunction of two signs, it will be more difficult to determine your horoscope. The fact is that the Sun passes from one sign into another at various times in different years.
If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, then you must take into account not only the month and the day but also the year of your birth to find out what your sign is. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarius traits.
Learning about Your Horoscope
Generally, what horoscope are you really? Did you know that there are 88 constellations in the night sky? Over several thousand years, human beings have cataloged and named them all. But only 12 of them are known widely and continue to play an active role in our astrological systems. These are known as the zodiac signs – each occupies a sector of the sky which makes up 30° of the ecliptic. The order of these astrological signs is Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
You can discover a great deal of relevant information about yourself through reading about your zodiac sign. Here are all the zodiac signs and their dates. If your birthday falls within one of those date ranges, that’s your zodiac sign.
– Aries (March 21 – April 19): The Ram with Mars, the ruling planet
– Taurus (April 20 – May 20): The Bull with Venus, the ruling planet
– Gemini (May 21 – June 20): The Twins with Mercury, the ruling planet
– Cancer (June 21 – July 22): The Crab with the Moon, the ruling planet
– Leo (July 23 – August 22): The Lion with the Sun, the ruling planet
– Virgo (August 23 – September 22): The Virgin with Mercury, the ruling planet
– Libra (September 23 – October 22): The Scales with Venus, the ruling planet
– Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): The Scorpio with Mars, the ruling planet
– Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): The Archer (or Centaur) with Jupiter, the ruling planet
– Capricorn (December 22 – January 19): The Sea-goat with Saturn, the ruling planet
– Aquarius (January 20 – February 18): The Water Bearer with Uranus, the ruling planet
– Pisces (February 19 – March 20): The Fish with Neptune, the ruling planet
Now you already had the answer for “what horoscope am I,” right? For more details about the astrology sign you were born under, you are suggested to have your own personal horoscope reading.