What does this horoscope mean? It’s scary?
Someone tell me what this means? It also has a picture of the devil holding (strangling?) like a jesus figure or something.
Valid during many months: This influence signifies a period of very deep inward transformation that will be reflected in changed ideals, goals and many other aspects of your world view. You may also work harder than ever to bring about in reality an ideal that you have held for years. However, you will have to give up a great deal to accomplish this, and you will not receive much ego-reinforcement at the time, even if you are successful.
You will find it necessary to question very deeply many beliefs you have held as a matter of course all your life. You may become disoriented as you discover that you have been living under illusions. But at least you will not be alone, for this is one of the influences that affect everyone in one age group at about the same time. In fact, the need to change your ideals may come through your peer group. It would be a good idea to discuss this with someone who is much older or younger and who is not suffering the effects of this influence, in order to get a better perspective on what is happening to you. If you begin psychotherapy now, which is quite possible, you should not choose a therapist of your own age. While he or she might understand you, he cannot give you a different perspective.
Many elements of your life – relationships, job situations, places – may pass away now, but this is only a reflection of the profound changes taking place within you. After this period is over you may find it hard to recognize the person you were before.
Whatever you choose to do, it would be a good idea to study a subject that will give you greater understanding about your life. Astrology, the occult, metaphysics or even depth psychology might serve this purpose. But don’t get lost in abstractions: make sure that what you learn has real consequences in your everyday life, because you have great needs there that should be met. Also your studies should give you very deep understanding. Nothing superficial would help you at this time.
it’s from astro.com
Answer by Been There
Don’t read horoscopes for your Sun sign (zodiac sign).
They are not real astrology, and don’t even use valid astrological technique.
And what happens? You get scared by them and they aren’t even valid. Whatever source your used for this “horoscope” … leave it alone.
The only accurate and valid astrology is that which is done using your timed birth chart, which is calculated using the day-month-year, hour-minute, and city (longitude-latitude) of your birth.
Cafe astrology does free birth charts and has a lot of free services for the curious.
alabe.com is more accurate, but has less free services
But you do need to understand this: the only thing that is guaranteed in life is that things change. We ourselves are always undergoing cycles of learning from our experiences, of learning from mistakes, and growing and improving so that we make fewer mistakes over time, and we (hopefully) gradually move towards and find happiness.
Never be afraid of change. It is unavoidable and the only way we are prompted to grow as a person.
Answer by SaggiMC
First you need to understand that you are NOT the sum total of your sun sign!
newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort. What they do is put each sun sign conjunct the Ascendant and read where the 10 planets fall in any one of the 12 houses. So when you have got your free chart from astro.com you will know your Ascendant sign, then if you want use this type of recreational fun, then you would look up your Ascendant sign to stand any kind of chance of having those planets in the right houses for you…. These were invented for commercial reasons… If you cannot get past this idea of JUST sun signs, you will always stay a novice/astro virgin. Perhaps if you learn some of the basics in astrology this will help with your future questions
Why not go to astro and get your free chart, then use their interactive model to get an explanation, then go to cafeastrology and do the same, but do *not* use their charts as they inferior. Then read about my background from my homepage by clicking on my avatar here.
Posting Natal Chart Data v Natal Chart Pictures?
If you want a response from me, you can always PM the link TO your question, just bear in mind different time zones, so it may not be immediately
Of course astro does offer a free six month transit report if you were not aware of this.
If you cannot get past this idea of JUST sun signs, you will always stay a novice/astro virgin. Perhaps if you learn some of the basics in astrology this will help with your future questions
EDIT: This sounds like Transiting pluto going over either Midheaven or Ascendant. Why didn’t you put that in your thread??
Add your own answer in the comments!
A cute raining horoscope survey for all y’all cute little muffins?
1. Your sun/moon/mercury/venus/mars?
2. What is one word you can use to describe “rain”
3. What do you think of Bi Rain?
4. Raining makes you feel ______?
5. Last time it rained in your area?
6. What’s that feeling like when you’re standing under the rain?
7. A one sentence poem about rain please?
8. Think of a picture you want on your customized umbrella, what is it?
9. What song lyric has the word “rain” in it?
10. What’s one sign in your chart that makes u think of rain.
Thank you. It’s raining outside lol.
Answer by Serenity
1. Libra Sun
2. First word that came to mind was: Play
3. Sexy AF
7. Not good at poems :-/
8. A penguin
9. No idea I know I’ve heard some but non come to mind atm
10. Pluto and Mercury first house Scorpio
11. Scorpio is a water sign and rain is sexy therefore you have Pluto!
Am I even making sense :-/
Answer by a yahooooo !!!
1. sag, leo, cap, scorp, leo
3. what is that
5. today, all day !!!!!!!!!!
6. get out of here
7. rain i like you more than snow anyway….so hang on till next feb.
8. my face not ruined with mascara running down lol ?
9. Prince no ?? dunno..Eurythmics that is for sure. give me a prize.
10. earth sign…always raining down your parade.
11. as above
It is raining here too and for the whole week end..
Answer by WillTrine4Money
1. Your sun/moon/mercury/venus/mars? Lol stop collecting data
2. What is one word you can use to describe “rain” relax
3. What do you think of Bi Rain? Cute
4. Raining makes you feel ______? Good
5. Last time it rained in your area? 2months?
6. What’s that feeling like when you’re standing under the rain? Chill
7. A one sentence poem about rain please? Rain is good
8. Think of a picture you want on your customized umbrella, what is it? Smiley face
9. What song lyric has the word “rain” in it? Hilary duff – come clean
10. What’s one sign in your chart that makes u think of rain. None
11. Why? They don’t give off a rain vibe.
Answer by Libralicious
1. Libralicious ( that’s all you need to know! ) lol
3. Idk wtf Bi rain is!
4. Raining makes me feel like cuddling up with my lover ( if I had one )
5. Last time it rained in my area: right freaking now
6. Feeling in the rain: OH NO! MY HAIR IS GUNNA GET PUFFY!
7. Rain is cold as it splashes so bold!
8. A picture of the libra symbol or maybe hello kitty.. or betty boop
9. Late Alumni Rainy Days- “Thy fate is the fate of all. Into life some rain must fall.”
11. Because they love to make it rain the sack LMFAO ( Im so lame for laughing at my own joke, I know )
Answer by Amber♐♋♈
3. Had to google it, didn’t know who it was until 3 seconds ago.
4. Sad, reminds me of when I lived in Oregon. Not a good time of my life.
5. Uh like 2 months ago. It barely rains where I’m at. It’s really hot here now tho.
6. Now it’s different, but it used to piss me off. Messed up my hair. lol. Now it almost has a calming and romantic feel standing under the rain
7. When I think about rain, it brings back memories of pain O_O omg that was so poetic haha 😛
8. Someones tongue sticking out catching the rain, it would look pretty awesome from up above.
9. um Idk too lazy to think now or look one up. that one line poem wore me out
10. Cancer, my rising
11. Idk… cuz it’s a water sign? lol
What do you think? Answer below!
From “Shadow of Obsession”