my deceased dog keeps appearing in my dreams alive again, what does this mean?
I cant find anything in dream dictionaries :/
my dog died about three or four years ago and the dreams aren’t bad ones.
Answer by Danielle
The most common problem is you probably miss your dog, or were so used to having him around, that now that he’s gone, you are dreaming of him alive. Sometimes, random thoughts or people just drop into your dreams, and sometimes, it’s just because you’ve seen or talked to them recently, or something that reminds you of them.
Answer by Connor
ease hiz pain eaze hiz pain build him a baseball field in the backyard where crops are and let ghost come out and play baseball on it and ease hiz pain and travel to minnisota and boston for a random baseball game……….ease hiz pain
Answer by PEABUS
IT MEANS YOU MISS HIM
Answer by darkprinz
Ok.. Im not sure if you believe in spirits but I do, coz -:
a) I second de fact that you Miss your dog sub-consciously.
b) Your dog wants to say something as in, get a new me and care it like hw u usd to….
c) This may be purely co-incidental..
d) Remember the date.. Something May be Important that day…
Thatsit.. Hope I helped….
Answer by Renato
I see wat you did thar..
Give your answer to this question below!
http://www.ReligionBookMix.com This is the summary of Dream Sight: A Dictionary and Guide for Interpreting Any Dream by Dr Michael Lennox.
- dreaming of saving your dead dog
- i dreamt my dead pets came alive again
- dream of deceased dog reappearing
- dreaming about your late dog
- keep dreaming my dog us alive
- what does a dream mean to dream about a guy you like and your deceased dog being in a calm state?
- what does it mean to dream my dead dog is alive
- what does it mean when you dream of your dead dog is being hit