im writing for the school newspaper and am completly out of ideas! the paper comes out in march. any story ide?
Answer by bgee2001ca
How about doing a story on a former student from your school who after graduation went on to distinguish them self in their career of choice.
I am sure your teacher, counsellor, or principal would be able to supply information to you, as well as possibly setting up an interview with the individual.
Answer by Tom S
How about doing a story on what the school was like 30 years ago. Maybe some of the kids have parents that went to the school. You could interview them, dig up old pictures, and write an article of what life was like at the school back then.
Answer by Ed the Sϴphϴmϴre ©
-What do students think of daily school life?
– Is bullying a problem in your school?
– Talk about horoscopes, and even make your own.
– It comes out in March, so I’m guessing you have a pep rally or some sort of Spring fling around then–make a story on that.
– Do an editorial, if you’re allowed, on what electives you think your school should/shouldn’t have.
– Talk about sports, clubs, etc.
– Maybe a story on doing a time capsule, and how it could be cool.
– Interview a teacher, one that’s popular possibly, and do a story on them.
– Seniors will be graduating in a few more months, maybe ask them if they’re happy they’ll be free, or scared to enter the real world. Then correlate that into whatever grade you’re in, and picture how you think your class will react during graduation.
– Should school lunch be improved, is it already too much.
– A good one would be about how underclassmen aren’t allowed to proms, try to find out where that came from.
– Are your school colors ugly, should they be changed.
– Maybe do something on a recent guest speaker in your school (if you had one)
– How you think the school will look in the future, as in years after you graduate.
– Are friends the highlight of the school day for most people, or do some students still look forward to learning something….
– Maybe talk about a project you’re doing in one of your classes, or a friend is doing (and possibly interview teacher about it). Like my biology teacher is having a few of her senior classes disect cats.
– YEARBOOK PICTURES. The good and bad about them (like having to take them on a day you didn’t know about)….
I could do a lot more, but this was just at the top of my head.
What do you think? Answer below!
scientists: why is astrology bunk (natal astrology too not just daily horoscopes)?
i’m genuinely curious about your views i’m not challenging anyone
Answer by Geoff G
It all comes down to causality. There is no physical mechanism whereby the positions of the planets can have any effect on human events or personality.
Answer by Ryan
Astrology can be likened to religion in the way that people observe patterns in the sky and try to deduce it’s effects on humans. Having specific stars or planets overhead at the time of your birth does not have anything to do with your fate or your personality or your luck or your romantic life. Bottom line: There are no scientific links between the position of stars/planets and a person’s fate. Even the lining up of planets and stars does not cause gravitational disturbances on Earth.
Answer by Chandramohan P.R
The astrologers calculate the planetary position at time of birth.We know that the many factors of our life we get from our parents gene like possibility of diabetics,bald head,fatty stomach etc.Such herditary problems we get from parents and this happens when the sperm from male gets into egg of female.
So time of birth dont have nay effect on humans.Doctor may do a cesserian section and take child few days earlier!!!!More over astrologers dont take speed ofl l ight into consideration and dont know where the planets are actually in sky!
Answer by Leon B
What Geoff said. Also, astrology has been tested many times, and whenever it’s been rigorously tested, it consistently comes out no more accurate than random guessing. Professional astronomer Phil Plait, the “Bad Astronomer”, has an excellent page explaining why astrology has no credibility in the scientific community.
Answer by william
The planets and constellations do not do anything with your life, you are the one who makes decisions, astrology is pseudoscience.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
www.worldpronews.com WorldWide Best Daily News Website, concerning World’s Politics, Business, Entertainment, Technologies, Innovations, Sport, Health, Internet, Life Style, Science, Art, Movies, Music, Stock Market, Forex, Horoscopes, Books, Gadgets and much more..