I am new to astrology and intrigued. Can someone tell me what my chart means?
I can’t believe how interesting this is! If only I understood it lol. Help?
Answer by Keys23
Harry Potter is interesting, too. That doesn’t mean it’s real.
There’s a reason Astrology is in the Entertainment section.
Answer by Love
Don’t get sucked into all this astrology crap its just to make people feel cool and entertain them people also steal other peoples money with this stuff.
Answer by SaggiMC
Some people prefer easier/different sites than astro.com which is OK but they are ALL *flawed* in my view and I shall explain why, so we are all clear on this. Astro.com have THE very best free charts available. Cafeastrology charts, where do I start – they have no clear house divisions (very important) they show no retrograde planets (unheard of) they never put chiron on the chart wheel, they never show detriments, fall, or exalted planets, they don’t give the elemental balances or quadruplicities either, plus they don’t allow any flexibility in reducing orbs. You *cannot add* Vertex, Juno, asteroids, BML. Inferior, Inferior and Inferior please do NOT use cafeastrology charts or 0800 or alabe or astrotheme!!
Astro has an interactive model for a Free interpretation, from free horoscopes tab select *astro click portrait* this brings up your chart whereby you put the cursor on a planet and it brings up a pop up box about that planet and its mathematical aspects. Next try from free horoscopes tab, select *personal portrait* gives you a written format/explanation. Next go to cafeastrology and do the same, but do *not* use their charts as they inferior. Then read about my background from my homepage by clicking on my avatar here. It’s true a picture does say a thousand words.
How to post charts on YA
Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after the link. Remember your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data.
you have a stellium of planets in Virgo in 7th house, showing an area of life where your main focus is.
Pluto in 10th House Will need to be very much emotionally involved in the career. A power complex is all too often indicated Ultimate perfectionist. High standards. Expect high standards from others. May feel isolated by your responsibilities. Obsession with public image status. Public image and social standing important.Adept in dealing with those in power. Politics possible
Uranus in l2th House – cadent house
Strengthens your intuition psychic abilities and clairvoyance to a high degree. You will have a great desire to help your fellow man. You may join secret organisations and interested in yoga meditation etc. Bring inventions down to earth. May suffer health-wise if you don’t use its energies! Good position for researchers or those who work behind the scenes.Person apt to be a loner. Tremendous desire to feel free but often feels confined.Self-control a necessity for they can be their own worst enemy. In dealing with people and situations this person must use persuasion and not force.An internal stress possibly subconscious impulsive and desire to escape or run away from the mundane conditions.
Neptune in l2th House – Intuitive link with the unconscious mind. Strong mystical ¬religious tendencies. Much spiritual depth and wisdom. Guard against mental confusion. Have inner faith (Jupiter rules the sign of faith) and knowledge that things will turn out all right. Leap of faith. Behind the scenes, great potential for service. Place of isolations such as Hospitals, prison, laboratories. Sailors at sea. Could be secret drinker, or other addictions that are kept secret.
Saturn in the 12th house
Serve or suffer are the keynotes here and the individual can choose which way he will take: but choose he must. Always a subconscious wish to retreat.Craving for solitude. Great sensitivity. A deep seated selfishness has to be dissolved through suffering.These people need a sense of inner purpose and make good behind the scenes organisers. They often suffer from an inexplicable fear of authority or concern about the future, and should find a way to develop self confidence.Capable of bringing stability into other people’s lives, by helping and organising those less fortunate than yourself.Don’t like to acknowledge figures of authority (including parental)
Answer by Been There
To tell you what it all means is an hour long discussion. Or 25 pages of writing if one was inclined to spend hours writing it out.
Real astrologers won’t write reports … which is why the only written reports you can get are computer generated .. better to just buy a book that gives you ALL positions, so you can read anyone’s chart as well as your own. Accordingly, I suggest you buy a small paperback called “The Astrologer’s Handbook” by Sakoian and Acker. Available cheaply enough, but even cheaper second-hand on sites such as amazon.com or alibris.com.
Having said that, to understand what a chart means WITHOUT using a book, you learn the dynamics of the “planets” (the term includes Sun and Moon), the “zodiac signs”, the “houses” (areas of sky), and the “aspects” (certain, particular distances, between 2 planets, measured in degrees).
Basically, this is is how they play out:
1. Planets: each planet represents a different inner facet of your personality, a different inner need.
2. Signs: the sign a planet is in shows the general style of that facet, and the type of behavior that soothes that inner need. Every sign has both positive and negative sides to it, and it is the “aspects” that the planet has which indicates whether the positive or negative sides of that sign are most-likely to be expressed.
3. Houses: represent different areas of life, so the house a planet is in shows where you look, in life, to try to meet that need. Where you naturally tend to express that facet of your personality … creativity? children? family? career? etc.
4. Aspects: The MOST important part of the chart. Aspects are specific distances only, between 2 plants. Any given planet in your chart not aspect every other planet .. only those planets that are specific distances from it.
Aspects indicate interaction.
– “Positive aspects” (sextile and trine distances) indicate that the two needs are harmonious, such that when you pursue one need it makes it also easier to meet the other need as well. When a planet makes mostly positive aspects, this brings out the more-positive sides of the sign (the style) that the planet is in.
– “Negative aspects” (square and opposition distances) indicate that the two needs are discordant, such that when you pursue one need it makes it harder to meet the other need. In fact, often going after one need screws up the chances of meeting the other need. Therefore, the “negative aspects” tend to produce inner stress (the square aspects) or to produce trouble in our relationships because we behave inconsistently (the opposition aspects). When a planet makes mostly negative aspects, this brings out the more-negative sides of the sign (they style) that the planet is in.
– Conjunction aspects (the distance here is only 8 degrees .. so two planets are within 8 degrees of each other) is either postive OR negative. It depends mostly on the nature of the two planets that are conjunct each other, as planets in conjunction work as a “merged need”, work as one need rather than two separate needs. However, the quality of OTHER aspects made to the planets in this conjunction must also be taken into account.
Basically, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto .. especially to the “personal planets” (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars) tend to bring out the more-negative side in a conjunct aspect.
Note: “personal planets” do not stay in any sign for very long, so they are more specific to YOU, therefore more “personal”. As opposed to the outer planets that move very slowly, and so therefore you AND lots of your age group share the same sign … Jupiter takes a year to move through a sign, Saturn takes 2.5 years to move through a sign … out to Pluto which takes an average of 15 years to move though a sign. With these outer planets, the sign they are in is not so important, since the sign describes the generation rather than the individual. But the house position and the aspects (to personal planets) of outer planets ARE specific to you.
Answer by MAGDALENA
Visit this website and learn about your chart. Good luck!
Give your answer to this question below!
kuja in 2nd house for kanya lagna influences the native to get short temper ; financial troubles or wastage of money and expenses for house is more than inco…