How can people still believe in horoscopes?
The implication that all people born within a certain month have some kind of a connection is ridiculous. Remember there’s several serial killers for each sign.
Answer by Will
because those people are easily fooled by nonsense
Answer by ?
Actually horoscopes is just a basis on human studies. But it does depend on how one was raised and easily it gets to them. Thus the personality and it also depends on which month most was born in. Most of the infamous ones tend to be in the end of may. There are also those in November. Main thing is horoscopes are just a basis they do not necessarily say oh you are a Scorpio you a killa…
Im feeling bad for making horoscopes sound like a 1990s gangster. Anyways it just shows your personality the rest is based on the way you were raised. However Ted Bundy was raised fine until he found his " sister" was his mom. And his parents were his grandparents.* puts on glasses* cause he can't handle the truth. And his victims tend to look like his ex girlfriend. This was why he became a serial killer.
Answer by Awesome Cat
because it is freakishly accurate if you look at the whole chart.
Answer by SaggiMC
Newspaper and magazine astrology is nothing related to the proper astrology that Astrologers use, this is just a pinch of salt entertainment sort. What they do is put each sun sign conjunct the Ascendant and read where the 10 planets fall in any one of the 12 houses. So when you have got your free chart picture from astro.com you will know your Ascendant sign, then if you want use this type of recreational fun, then you would look up your Ascendant sign to stand any kind of chance of having those planets in the right houses for you…. These were invented for commercial reasons… If you cannot get past this idea of JUST sun signs, you will always stay a novice/astro virgin. Perhaps if you learn some of the basics in astrology this will help with your future questions. So if you can get past this stereotype of Sun sign rubbish, you will see that we are ALL multi faceted unique individuals.
Validity of astrology thread
Is astrology respected by a good portion of people, or not?
Is anyone else sick of people bashing sun signs?
Why do people come in the HOROSCOPE section expect to convert people?
blogs from Aspicco
Scientific evidence validating astrology
“The following are some of the scientific discoveries that have validated astrological concepts:
(1) Serial killers can be identified through a person’s astrological birth chart.
(2) There is a correlation between a person’s chosen profession and their astrological birth chart.
(3) Mental illness can be predicted by astrology.
(4) Fetuses might be affected by the movement of the sun, moon, and planets as they interfere with the Earth’s magnetic field which may have an influence on the fetuses occupation later in life.
(5) Women can use the lunar cycle for purposes of contraception.
(6) Many terrestrial phenomena are influenced by electromagnetic and gravitational effects originating within the solar system.
(7) Sun spot activity affects the molecular structure of water.
(8) Sun spot activity affects the molecular structure of blood.
(9) Potatoes, rats, fiddler crabs, and oysters are all governed by lunar periods.
(10) A theoretical model using principles of mathematics and physics may account for human consciousness and process as it relates to the zodiac.
(11) The concept of karma was demonstrated to be a reality in a study which confirmed that acting selflessly has rewards.”
Give your answer to this question below!
does it effect your horoscope WHERE you were born?
if i was born lets say in JApan, its different timing for europe…am i still same horoscope..(lets say it makes a different of a day which is also making a difference of the horoscope..for example 20 june 22.00 in europe is already 21 sometime in japan right?)
Answer by ChainLightning ⅜
Time is the astrologer’s god. However, few people know their real birth time. You are counting on some intern to get it right, if you are lucky. What if the intern forgot about about a time change and did not set her watch? Now you better have a GPS in the delivery room. Some countries do not even record the time. In the British Commonwealth nations, time is not required just day. Except for twins, first out is the legal heir.
If you choose to accept that people have no free will and are programed like computers, then you need a a proper chart. This will set all your stereotypes, so accurate time is vital. No astrologer will use a “what if” birth chart. Moon and Rising signs and the planet positions (real and made up) are very important to the astrologer. They need the whole picture.
Of course free will makes astrology pointless.
If it’s not science then it’s superstition.
Answer by aspicco
It only matters if you have your individual astrology chart done. If you’re reading that daily horoscope stuff, then it doesn’t matter.
What do you think? Answer below!
I Never Had The Intention Of Uploading These Few Video Clips Or Pictures From That Night. However Due To Fact Fact That I’ve Looked Up Recent “Sightings” And…
- how many people in the uk read their horiscope daily