aries horoscope plz?
Answer by Yelila
astrocenter.msn.com is where I check my horoscope every day and I’m an aries too.
Today’s says this:
December 1, 2007
Things are going to get better and better for you as the day progresses, dear Aries. Try to get your grounded, practical, and logical self collected during the day so that you have the evening to socialize and commune with close friends. Balance is going to be a key issue for you today, so make sure that you keep things in check before any one part of your life gets too out of hand.
Answer by Jay R
I DON’T BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPE
Add your own answer in the comments!
I know that I like her very much…. but does she like me too?
I met back my secondary school classmate at a dinner two months ago. At first I didn’t take notice or chat with her, but two days later she added and approved me on Facebook (she taught that she had added me earlier).
So, we started chatting away on MSN, SMS and Facebook practically every single day. Both of us were asking a lot of questions about each other, like family, food, hobbies, horoscopes… you name it. After 2-3 weeks of chatting, I asked her out for a drink, which she agreed and we spent talking on our school life the whole entire night. When I messaged after dropping her off that I had a really good time and we should go out often, she feels the same thing too.
Since our first meeting together (or date, if you can call it that), we have gone out another 3 more times:-
a) 2nd meeting – dinner with her alone around a week later after the first.
b) 3rd meeting – accompany her shopping for her upcoming trip, which I offered myself to go.
c) 4th meeting – after she came back from her trip. We went for dinner and a walk around the restaurant area.
In between those meetings, we did continue on chatting and SMS each other everyday for hours, and even at times the entire day.
While I know that I like her very much, I am not really certain about her – does she like me back in return? There are times we have been flirting with each other a lot online, but we don’t do so when meeting face to face (possibly we were trying to keep it “formal”). In addition, most of the times I will be the one starting the conversations, but she will reply me all the time even when busy.
Here’s what has transpired so far:-
1) She told me that she has recently broken up with her ex, and she has only mentioned him on two-three occasions (and that’s only in like 1 line each time). She rarely said anything on her past relationship, and I did not ask her as I am afraid to bring up any bad memories – she did say that her ex have gone with her on a trip before they broke up though. Does that mean she’s over him?
2) After our 2nd meeting, informed me that she will pay for our next meal together, which I agreed. She did pay for the lunch as promised on our 3rd meeting, and I saw her smiling happily when paying. I did make sure to repay the favour by treating her dinner though.
3) During the 3rd meeting, I noticed that she was constantly walking and standing close to me – at times she placed her handbag on the furthest arm, so that the arm closest to me is “free”. Furthermore, we met her collegue – when he whispered something into her ear (possibly saying something about me), she was laughing and playfully shoving him away. We also bumped into our former classmate, – when she asked about us, she said that we were “just shopping” and I added that I was just helping to carry her stuff.
4) Before she went on her trip, I playfully asked for a souvenir from her – something simple like a sign saying “Welcome”.She did get me a small figurine item from the trip, but attached is also a self-made sign by her with the words “Welcome” and “For you” on it.
5) When I asked her out, she did not “reject” (as in giving “excuses” not to go out). The only times she says that she can’t go out is when she does not know what time she would finish work (planned to go for movies), having appointments that day, and needing to finish her freelance work.
6) On the 4 meetings we have so far, she never asked me what time will it end. In fact, on our 3rd meeting, she agreed to see a movie when I suggested, and she asked me to go dinner with her after shopping – like she wants to be with me longer.
7) I bought a stuffed toy for her and she liked it very much. When she asked me why I gave her the toy, I said it was to “accompany” and protect her. She thanked me and promised to take good care of it.
8) Finally, when I asked her whether she likes chatting with me everyday, and does she chat with her friends like we do…. she answered that she does chat with her frens whole night, but only once in a while, and chatting everyday was with her ex, as they do not meet up often.
Can anyone tell me whether she does like me or not (to what extend?)…. and what should I do next? Thanks!
Answer by L
Heh… not many answers i see. I searched “does she like me” just to read some questions because i’ confused about a girl as well so i get how you feel. From reading this i believe she does have feelings for you. You should totally go steady or whatever. But i’m not sure if you should rush asking. Good luck
Add your own answer in the comments!
Visite o site: http://www.genialtarot.com Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/genial.tarot EMAIL: MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org Compre a sua consulta aqui : htt…