Anyone know about ANIMAL TOTEMS?
I got an animal oracle reading not long ago,.. and apparntly my inner totem is “earth dragon”, which makes sense as that is also my chinese horoscope (lady who did the oracle reading did not know this).
This is a mythical creature though, or if you’d like to say a creature that only exists in the ‘spiritual realm’.
My question is, shoudlnt my animal totem be a real animal!!??
It was also said that my right and left animal totem is snake and lion,.. which happen to be my favourite animals
I have no interest in reading answers saying that you don’t know the answer,..
I’m born in 88, year if the earth dragon
Answer by witnessofJesus
i only know about basics
you can send me an email if you want
as far as dragons are concerned, They might not be so “mythical” as one thinks to believe.
Answer by johnln_kits
as far as i know-dragon=snake in biblical language..also snake is the satan/devil… .it is also said a dragon/snake will raise from mexico or something at the end of days for a war againd GOd and Devil..and will surely anyone who are behind dragon army will die in the batlle…….i dono what is totem..but knowing this u will understand the rest..
Answer by м ι s т ι z α Veni Vidi Vici
If you want to know your real animal totem, you will have to pay another $ 50. =)
I was born in 89, year of the snake.
My totem is apparently a crow.. hmm.
Dark and mysterious? Suits me perfectly.
Snake – Beautiful and compassionate.. with an inner poison unleashed at will? Very true.
Answer by Army mom
Your animal totems can be anything, whether real or not. You can also learn how to make your totems seem very real also. Meaning if you give enough energy to it, people will start to see your animal totem. But it does take practice and you have to put a lot of energy into it. That’s why people think they see bigfoot, and the lochness monster, because enough people actually believe they exist and they give energy to them which can make them very real. My animal totem is a lion, and I do give energy to it and my mother in law lives right beside me, and she actually thought she saw a lion at my window one day. She thought she was losing her mind. I didn’t tell her that it was my animal totem. I just let her think she lost her mind….LOL..
Answer by jellybean22
DRAGON: represents the supernatural, infinity itself and the spiritual powers of change and transformation. It is a fierce protector and adds extra power to any magic you may perform.
Power, Potential, Riches
This totem shows us our potential, our riches: what we are capable of. With his help, we can discover the beauty and power that lies in all of us. He lives deep within the Earth and can help you ground scattered energies. When you call him, think of a slow moving, heavy Dragon pulling himself toward you. Feel his weight around you. He will nurture you as Mother Earth does.
LION: Feminine Power
The Lion is the symbol of the sun and of gold. Medieval alchemists associated Lion with sulfur. A Lion totem presents a lesson in dealing with groups and your role within those groups. It is a totem for avoiding confrontations and for stealth. Take the easy way to meet your goals; do not confront them head on. A Lion totem tells you to trust your feminine energies – creativity, intuition and imagination. But don’t be afraid to roar if threatened.
SNAKE: Wisdom, Healing, Initiation; The symbol of eternity
The Snake is wisdom expressed through healing. It is a protector and guardian totem, along with its sister totems, the Dragon and the Serpent. If a snake totem has come into your life, your creative forces are awakening. Your intuition will sharpen and be more accurate. Snake energy is the energy of wholeness, cosmic consciousness, and the ability to experience anything willingly and without resistance. It is the knowledge that all things are equal in creation. It also signals a transition in your life. New opportunities and/or changes. Snake is fire medicine, the medicine of transmutation. On a material level, it is vitality; on an emotional level, it is ambition and dreams; on a mental level, it is intellect and power; on a spiritual level (the highest level), it is wisdom, understanding and wholeness. Snake magic is heavy magic.
Become the Magician and transmute the energy and accept the power of the fire. The Snake is one of the symbols of Thoth.
What do you think? Answer below!
B&A: Interview your character?
I told you I liked these interview things 😛
1. If you ever found $ 100 (about €71) on the sidewalk, what do you do with it? —
2. What is your sign (horoscope) and/or zodiac? Do you believe in any of this stuff? —
3. Having you ever been threatened before? —
4. If you had to (as in – not optional) dye your hair any one color, what would it be and why? —
5. What do you consider attractive in a person? —
6. How would you describe your cooking skills? —
7. How would you spend your day at an amusement park (or carnival, if you prefer)? —
8. What is your preferred method of transportation? (IE: train, car, plane, etc.) —
9. What is your ideal Thanksgiving dinner? (Or just dinner, if you do not celebrate) —
10. What do you smell like at the moment? (In your story wherever your author left off writing) —
BQ: (Writers, this time:) Did you ever notice B&A is the very first section listed in Y!A?
Answer by Golden Daisyz
1) My character would probably care and try to find the owner for like, 5 minutes, and then “unfortunately” give up. 😉
2) I haven’t decided a real birthday for her yet. However, she doesn’t necessary believe in all things about zodiacs, but she does believe there is some sort of connection that is magical, at least she’d like to believe that.
3) Yeah. She’s from a rich family. Sorta puts a target on her back.
4) Technically, its illegal where my character lives to dye your hair… but since she has STILL done this, it would probably be brown.
5) She is a helpless romantic and likes anything sweet, funny, or charming.
6) Terrible. Can’t even make a PB and J.
7) Probably wouldn’t ride any rides. Shes not the type to ride those sort of things.
8) Her private jet. 🙂
9) Lots and lots of pumpkin pie with extra cool whip.
10) She probably smells like “roses after it rains”. She’s a scent addict.
BQ: No I didn’t know that… YAY! We are special!!!
Answer by speakout
1. take it and spend it for food
2. i cant remember, who cares……
3. too many times
4. black, so maybe it would make me look uglier
5. if your my boyfriend, your the hottest man in the world
6. i cooked for my boyfriend
9. with my boyfriend
Answer by Scotty 🙂 (Dougie Poynter <3)
AW MAN!! I really want to fill this out for myself, simply because my character wouldn’t do any of these things, she just kills, eats, and sleeps 🙂 So I’ll do both, the first answers are me, second are Alexa
1. (ME) It would go towards my money for my bass guitar (MC) leave it, let some other soul find it and escape Larlum before I’m sent to kill *them*
2. (ME) Leo, I don’t believe in horoscopes, but Zodiacs, yea, I guess (MC) I don’t know my birthday, so how can I know my sign? I don’t exist, so I guess they could exist
3. (ME) no (MC) No, I do the threatening
4. (ME) A dark brown, close to my current shade (MC) Red)
5. (ME) I’d rather not say 🙂 (MC) to have an attraction to someone must include emotions, which I don’t have
6. (ME) pretty good (MC) Well, the SSOL HQ feed me
BQ: No, but that is REALLY cool 🙂
Answer by βɛɑʊƭiƒʊɩ ɳiɡɦƫɱɑɾɛ ❦Aʄɾiɕɑ!❦
1. She wants to be a police officer so she wants to do good, she’ll hand it in somewhere.
2. She is Gemini, she doesn’t look too much into it.
3. She has, she had to jump from her bedroom window to escape a burglar with a gun.
4. Probably blonde. Blonde will suit her.
5. Personality, and a good six-pack. =P
6. She is a good cook, but prefers getting in a good old British meal: Fish and chips
7. She would go on all of the adrenaline-rush rides, like large rollcoasters etc.
8. She enjoys walking and avoids public transport. She likes the outdoors so she can walk her Welsh Corgi.
9. She is British so doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but for any other celebrations she would spend it with her family.
10. Blood, since last time I wrote she was stabbed.
BQ: No I didn’t, that is cool! =D
Answer by Aʀɩɛℓℓɛ
1. Save it. if I don’t, I’m probably gonna spend it on useless stuff like junk food XD
2. I have no idea what mine is, and I don’t believe in them because firstly, my friend’s said she was calm and responsible. NO WAY is she! She’s hyper, crazy, impulsive, and irresponsible. Another zodiac says that my other friend is creative and vivid! She is NO WAY, either. She’s blunt, kinda boring, and too serious.
3. Yes, by the Mailman that if I didn’t stop throwing lollipops at his bad that he’d call the cops!
4. Silver. That would be cool!
5. Their magnetism and energy. And their ability to be happy/positive!
7. Trying every roller-coaster!
8. Plane. Free soda!
9. Lots of stuffing (no turkey needed!), because stuffing is just AMAZING that way XD
10. Hamster pellets. Just cleaned his cage! (jk! I washed)
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Christopher Witecki hosts a WEEKLY video horoscope for all 12 zodiac tribes once a week. Produced by Soulgarden.ME and Christopher Witecki. Sponsored in part by the Guardian Agency. Live LOVE bE